Thread: Authenticity V
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 08:04 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

Wonderful news Puffy!!!

It's going to rain here, all weekend, so only the idiots will be trying to set off fireworks.

The first time I rode with dad (I drove, he slept, until we hit NYC) and I really wanted to see Niagara falls. Well it was Canada Day on one side, Fourth of July on the other and I could only get a long distance picture as dad's van is a commercial one and not allowed the bridge. Hope to get back up there.

Thanks for all the continuing sharing and inspiration.

I did get to my dr., and we dealt with the various things. It seems I have been demoted from depression to major depression disorder or episode I have a new Rx but had to go back after work to get it so have been all around Atlanta all day.

Got blood checked for thyroid and when she said what they normally test for (one level) I said "nope, done too much research and have had friends go through this, I want the whole works" and she had no problem.

Got med for any future migraines but don't think I can afford it WITH the discount card and my insurance covers neither me. I read a lot of good reviews on the anti-d, of course I'd like to see the results in the morning, but many noticed a big change in a week or two at the most.

Going to bed, one more day of work and lots to do on my 3 days off.

Love to all!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy