Old 07-01-2015, 07:56 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
LBrain

some jokes are special, which means it takes a special person to get it... like me... I'm special because I laughed hysterically at this joke and the wife didn't get it.
I had to look again this morning and it is still as funny as it was yesterday...

last joke and I gotta get to work. I haven't been working in the dirt last few days because it's mud. So I work in mud today...

A guy with a huge orange head goes in to see a doctor. The doctor says, "How did you get such a huge orange head?" The guy says, "Well, one day I was walking down the beach when I tripped over an old lantern. A genie came out and said, I'll grant you three wishes, whatever you desire...what is your first wish?' I said, I'd like all the money I could ever spend.' The genie went Poof!', and there it was, all the money I could ever spend. Then he said, What is your second wish?' I said, I'd like a beautiful woman to love me, someone I could enjoy this money with.' The genie went Poof!', and there she was, a gorgeous girl who immediately loved me. Then the genie said, And what is your third wish?'...and I think this is where I went wrong...I said, "I'd like a huge orange head."