View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 06:19 AM
  # 378 (permalink)  
site1Q84

Haha Casey, thanks. Same to you. Maybe it's because we both talk a lot?

Cauliflower, good job on getting through that! Those close calls are no fun. I once heard someone say that the longer you're sober the closer you are to having a drink. I try remember and keep my guard up. Once we get comfortable and step back from the things that worked for us, I think that's when problems hit. Keep posting! We're here for you. Even if it's just a quick check in, it's a good mental reminder of staying sober. I'm on a fizzy lemon water kick as well. I always liked sparkling water, but man, add some lemon in there and I go through like 6 a day! At least I'm well hydrated?

Amp, you have SO much more will power than me! I couldn't even have a sip on NA, let alone real beer! It would definitely all go out the window. Nice job!!

I feel like every little win over the AV makes me a bit stronger. It's like working out. Practice makes perfect!

Congrats on 6 months, GHD! That's inspiring. Keep it up.

Carlos, glad you enjoyed your vacation! It's always so sad heading home, isn't it?

Day 50 for me. Nothing too exciting to report, just enjoying some beautiful weather and a good book.