Old 06-29-2015, 09:46 AM
  # 500 (permalink)  
LBrain

well stupid me again, I got a 2 months free offer for sirius xm from the "dealership". the chucklehead I spoke to 10 days ago when I activated it said they could do it with the car off. It didn't work and I didn't care. But I got a letter with all my info on it telling me I can commence continued service blah-blah-blah. I was going to just toss it but I decided to call them. I told the "chick" it wasn't turned on. Next thing I know I'm sitting in the driveway - it works now. Of course now I'll be pestered to pay for it - ain't gonna happen in a bazillion kadzillion years. Poor gal apologized for my two month free trial being only a month and a half now. Are they serious? No pun intended.

Wife is up and has to make a daay of going to sleep at a normal hour happen so she gets up tomorrow.
I have flowers to plant and yard debris to move and get to the curb.
And probably pick more blueberries. We are enjoying them now and I doubt any will be saved for later days.

Hope you know I'm only kidding learningA. Ask Ruby, she knows I'm a kidder.

Well I ain't been shotgun for a while but I've been caller 500 a few times lately. I'll take 500 thank you. Sao just beat me for 499.

Last edited by LBrain; 06-29-2015 at 09:49 AM. Reason: 500 again