View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 07:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Teddy1987

Concerta/Ritalin Abuse

I'm new here, and not so sure about what to write, but I'll try.
I started abusing my add/add medications in 2011, then in 2012 I got help, and when to rehab for two years, I was clean, not taking any illegal drugs, and also taking the accurate doze I was prescribed. Then in December 2013 I started taking too many pills again.
At first I was just not able to concentrate, since I had no more meds left.
Then, after a few months my neighbour asked me if I wanted to try some speed, and that it could help me concentrate, and for me, it did, so instead of going back to rehabilitate my abuse, I just delayed it. Only a few people knew about it at first, only my neighbour, and another friend, and I didn't think I had a problem at all. Then in 2014, as I was driving there was a routine police traffic stop, and I panicked, and drove off, I stopped for them eventually, that was my first time getting arrested, due to drugs and the fact that I didn't have a drivers license. The same happened two more times. I did so many impulsive, and stupid decisions, the last time I got arrested driving the car, I decided not to drive again unless I get clean and I got a valid licence.
In October 2014 my girlfriend did the right thing and left me, after I was in a fight and was clinically dead 3 times, (Heart failure) . After then everything got worse, I lost my apartment, started partying another, doing coke, amphetamine, in my mind I had nothing to lose, and I've been thinking that, until just a few days ago, now I'm back in rehab, but I need some advice to help me do this the right way. Logically all fy good friends stopped talking with me, no contact at all. And I'm only 28 years old, I think it's about time to learn by my mistakes, also, I really really need some advise on impulsive management.