Old 06-28-2015, 11:08 PM
  # 231 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

And so begins day eighty four. It is Monday morning this side. I am not particularly happy to be at work. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful. I just don't find what I do exciting anymore. Business first.

Physically I am good. I slept well last night. I did not have any problems falling asleep. A funny thing was that the RLS hit me during the afternoon. It did not return after it had passed. It does not happen every day. I am still taking all my minerals, so I wonder if it is just age catching up with me. My appetite is good.

Mentally I am great. My mind and concentration are more focussed than they have been in years. In the early days of recovery, these two facets come along in leaps and bounds and it is very noticeable. After a while though, the improvement is less noticeable. It is always good though to be able to summon these faculties at will.

Emotionally I am fair. It was another weekend spent in the company of my two little lions. I did not venture out. It was too cold. Sometimes I do crave the company and comfort of someone. I know that this would be looking for trouble at this stage of the game. I know first hand that this would only create more problems. I am lucky that I have the two little ones.

Well, the news this morning is not good. Same old depressing Monday morning stuff. Corruption in the government. Public services and utilities that are failing. More mass action and job cuts. It somehow seems to me that we are fast approaching the brink of civil disobedience. I really don't know what to think or say about it anymore.

Tar and cigarettes are calling.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB