View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 01:14 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

It took me 3 months to get sober from the day i said i am alcoholic i was going meetings after every relapse i personally didnt care what ppl thought i was desperate to get sober there was always someone i could talk to i went with the shakes i went with fear that if i didnt i might die i went sweating my guts out

When i got sober (July 14th 2013) i waited 90 days untill i went back

i kept going for close to a year but as much as it helped & taught me it came down on me

I was that scared id die in a blackout some ppl say some forget i wont forget theres no way i could esp since the amount of ppl ive lost since getting sober its a constant reminder & i hate saying that but it is

Serenidad as much as your caught up in the tornado of alcoholism it all stops when Serenidad stops & stops for herself not for family not for anything but you

Serenidad there is 2 ways this could end 1.you stay sober & experience the serenity again 2.you stay getting torn apart by the tornado of alcoholism

My Advice ? seek help i know you rang some numbers today but there has to be something available please seek the help if you can get it

Thinking of you sending strenght