Old 06-26-2015, 07:10 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  
learningagain

LBrain - you sound like my son - he is convinced he NEEDS new fishing things all the time. Honestly he only has a half size dock rod right now, and with his camp this week he is now asking for a full size rod with an open reel, or something like that! My parents are coming in July, so I am sure he will be spoiled and get all the fishing equipment his heart desires!

Ruby, I was not planning on dating this year. After I split with ex 3 years ago, I dated regularly for a few years, but I realized I was very accepting - as long as someone seemed nice to me, it was like I craved the attention. And thanks to ex being abusive I would ignore warning signs as "well, they are better than ex". So, I have taken a hiatus anyway, and found myself. I am now not scared of saying no, I do not think you are right for me.

So, I will have my sober date, and hopefully he will be a nice friend if nothing else. I know him through mutual friends, he is my age and a firefighter. Enough for me to give it a whirl lol.