Old 06-25-2015, 09:47 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning,

It is the start of day eighty one here. I left home earlier than intended and it is still dark here at the office. Slowly but surely the sun is creeping out. We are in for a very cold weekend if the weatherman is to be believed. Business first.

Physically I am good. I slept well last night. I had no problem falling asleep. I was not really that enamoured with getting out of bed this morning. It is rather cold this side.

Mentally I am fine. I hope my chemicals arrive today. I really am looking forward to see if what I have read works.

Emotionally I am ok. It is Friday. I hope that this weekend will be at least the same or better than the past few with regards to the mood swings. It has been almost four months since this "separation" nonsense and we have hardly spoken a word. One foot in front of the other and all. Stick to the timeline.

Well, I hope today goes quickly. I am not really in the mood for it. I just want it done and out of the way. I need some time away from work and al the uncertainty that is going on here. I have started to do my homework and to see what is out there and going on. I will post more on this at a later stage.

Well, tar and cigarette time.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB