View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 11:35 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Blue: Well hopefully what you heard was some of them passing thru! Did you see the wild game pics I posted on the AP?

We have a game pic camera! It's not set up though! If I hear the coyotes around again? I'll ask Jethro to set it up to see if we can get some pictures of them! They roam alot! Following the food! Plus this time of year they are scarce. It's probably due to all the fireworks being shot off!

We got home right about dark this evening! There were a bunch of cars at the new neighbors house too! I figured they were having a pool party! I looked over at the pool and saw this huge Confederate flag flying off their backporch! Oh Boy! No secret on how they feel about the flag being pulled down!

Jethro wants to put one in the center of our front yard on a large pole! I told him I'd prefer not to become a target for someone to take shots at! I personally hope all that flag business gets settled peacefully!

Ok! I have a mom story! From my mom! Jethro and I were sitting across the table from her when she pointed at her arm to show us where the cat scratched her! UH? She proceeded to tell me they (My younger sister, her husband and mom were trying to get a female cat in this crate to go to the Vet) to be evaluated! The male cat went peacefully in my sister's lap to the Vet the day before! They are strays that showed up on their backporch one day at the lake! My mom was sitting there looking down at the male cat. He had scratches and claw marks on his face! Mom said: "It must be really hard fighting for puzzy!" Me and Jethro just lost it! She then said: "He turned his head sideways and gave her a look of - I know you didn't just say that?" Do y'all know how hard it is laughing like that with an overly stuffed belly? Damned difficult! And you wonder Cleanin where my sense of humor comes from? LOL They are going to get them fixed when they have the dollars!

TOD