View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 06:38 PM
  # 398 (permalink)  
SpiritOfDjinn
One day at a time.

Originally Posted by needtostopthis View Post
Well everyone, I'm back. Not sure what to write at the moment. Hungover again. I don't want to bore everyone but the last few months were pretty bad for me. Depressed and anxious and i just broke down and started binge drinking again pretty badly. I am now on an antidepressant and it is working but like a idiot i have been drinking with the pills. I know how bad it is, but my mind just can't seem to want that drink. Anyway i need to catch up here.
Oh need, :'( I'm so sorry to hear that... I can't imagine the shame, frustration, and anger you're feeling right now. I'm grateful that you felt comfortable enough to come here and open up about this. But, to be truthful, I have to wonder if perhaps you shouldn't seek out a counsellor or therapist to help you. I'm sure that your embarrassment from all of this causes you to shy away from that idea but you could really hurt yourself. Death is a real possibility when battling the demon that is alcohol. Please consider the idea need. You deserve a better life than alcohol will allow you to have.