View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 06:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
zjw

I used to quit cigarettes multiple times a day it was easy. But yeah staying that way? another ball game.

I'd ask you what some of your triggers are perhaps you can avoid them or something but if your anything like me just about anything was a trigger.

Can you change up your routine so that "drinking time" gets interfered with? sabtoge it somehow? even if it just buys you a couple days to start?

I read once out anorexics will sabotoge there food so that they wont eat it. I'm not advocating this. but the strategy might have some merit. For example I started chewing tobacco once. my wife started to salt it when i wasnt looking. repeatidly she'd find it and salt it then laugh her butt off when i'd get a mouth full of that! So i gave up and just quit.

The last time I was in debt I settled my credit card debt. THis is not the most ideal method to get out of debt as it can ding your score. But I didn care I wanted to sabatoge my score so I woudlnt ge all stupid and borrow money I coudnt afford again.

I think in the end my drinking habit was sabtoged though not by me or maybe by me? The panic attacks got so bad. Everytime I drank it was terrible. as if my booze had been salted like the tabacco. It no longer worked out for me.

Booze eventually is like the friend who doesnt play fair. Eventually hopefully you get tired of it and say screw this i'm going home i'm not playing anymore you dont play fair.