View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 09:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Jalana

Thank you... I told my family I'm going to move out and it's going to be at the end of the month. I don't know if I'm making the wrong decision or not... I'm nervous about it... And it's expensive for rent so I have to find a second job asap since I've only got two shifts this week... So it's gonna be either sink or swim from here.
The only other option I have is to leave completely and move in with a family member 15 hours away in a new city... It's an even more drastic change but she said that she can get me a regular job working at the post office out there. I'm just starting to make a couple of friends here and I've only been in this city for a few months now. It would be hard to uproot again and leave. I'm still trying to make different friends here that don't use... I've managed to meet people who do and maybe that's part of the reason I'm in this boat.
Anyway I know stopping drinking is the first step but there's so many unknowns in my life I just feel lost about where to go from here.