View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 04:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
amy55

I had a Dwi, Dui, whatever they call it. I went to sleep in my garage, and my abusive drunk ex came out to the garage. He pulled me out of the car by my feet, I fell onto the garage floor. My attorneys at the time told me to plead "fearing for my life". I did. Almost after $10,000. got that. It was I think the State of NJ vrs Romano case, that they were going with.

It doesn't matter why I even said that. I guess so that at times you can see a reason for driving drunk. She had no reason. She drove drunk because she was drunk, and she doesn't want to stop being a drunk.

I am not drunk now or drinking now, and I can't even defend why I got in that car drunk and drove to police headquarters and asked them to arrest me for being drunk. I could have killed people on the way to police headquarters.

I needed to get away from my ex that night, but if I had to get in a car drunk, I could have just driven to my neighbors house instead of 8 miles to police headquarters.

I wish you can just think of all the lives she endangered.

I was very sorry after I drove drunk. I would not have been begging for a nice rehab, I wanted to go to jail. I felt horrible about what I did.

amy