View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 02:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BlueChair

Welcome INgal.

I cant remember exactly when this forum was created maybe a year ago. We share everything here except 12 step is off topic. So please feel welcome.

I bought the codependent no more book after I heard about it here on SR. I like to read, and when my husband first got sick with his addiction I started reading a lot because I had no background with dealing with it.

I could relate to some things in the book, but I also had trouble because I felt many of the things addressed were normal behaviors actually it just depended on how far you took them as to whether or not it became harmful to me. Does that make sense?

Id like to hear about the Humanist Psychologist. How is she ? I went to see an individual psychologist for a while and my husband and I still do Family therapy periodically. I was scared at first to see one, but it helped me a lot when things were so crazy in my life.

Also, we kinda use the "All About Me" thread for checkin and chat. Feel free to stop in there anytime say hi, or share about your day.