View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 10:47 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  
InParticular

Happy saturday morning overs..
I slept in till ten! Unheard of for me. I was up late talking to the man as he is working night shifts and has to sit in his truck basically for 14 hours at a time for the next nine or ten days. We talked for three and a half hours.
Congrats on the new bed SW.
Little baby chicks, awww!
toots good luck! I'm sure you'll do great.
I love running so much. I'm on day ten of my 30 day running challenge. It's all clicking and feeling great and natural. Such a freeing peaceful feeling. Last night i ran in a soft rain out in the country side, so lovely. And I'm definitely seeing positive results already, my belly is getting smaller and my legs are getting bigger! I really recommend this challenge who wants to start running more regularly.
I'm having a bit of strife at work because they're kind of being a-holes about my raise. I had a terse email back and forth with my boss. Overall they're being pretty disrespectful and unprofessional about thr whole process and it's pissing me off.
I might start working seasonally in the oil field and spending summers doing freelance work. I am so tired of being broke. Would love financial freedom sometime in my life before i die. Newspaper work is not sustainable.