View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:53 AM
  # 315 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Hi Toots (sorry about your friend) & yes when i buy paint i normally shop around half price is always awesome way to go Drake !!

I watched Lost from start to finish i absolutely loved it so many ppl complain but for me i thought it was awesome they could of handled the episode 'Across the sea' a lil better but thats only me nitpicking overall id give it 10/10 5***** 100% it was the only thing ive ever watched like that before

Even with breaking bad i watch it most weeknights on spike uk but with lost there is no way i could do that i think watching the way i did from start to finish i appreciated it more. I remember getting on it when it first dropped in 04 but stopped at the end of season 1 im so glad i went back (scuse the pun rofl)

Shouldnt say this but today i actually have used the numbers 4, 8, 15, 16, 24 as lottery numbers this weekend

What would Hurley say......lol

On another note carpet wasnt there so will have to save a lil extra & buy it myself next week, at least the room is painted window woodwork is varnished & the new bed arrives tomorrow

Sun is shining got 2 fans as defence lol looking forward to a homemade fried chicken dinner the weather is too nice not to

Spk soon guys