Old 06-14-2015, 09:16 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  
MesaMan

- Old Port Music Festival ~ Music -

In other News, sounds as if our 3 hour Open House yesterday went extremely well. 3 or 4 pending Offers, and more Showings scheduled for today. Our Realtor - a super-nice Dude I met at the Dog Park - sez some Folks brought their Realtor/Interior Designer to get ideas on how to redo our solid, clean, super-Insulated Time Warp Of A House that is a Flashback to 1987.

In a development I found much funnier than my Wife, this absolute 'Jersey Housewife' of a Beech a few Houses up barged in yesterday and asked - in her bellowing Voice - how our House Inspection came out. In front of other prospective Buyers. You look up 'Beech' in the Dictionary, and there's a Woodcut Image of this Gal's Face. I worked with her Husband eons ago, and he's as mellow as they come. He's reportedly fallen off the Wagon, and I can't blame him. I'd suck on my .357 if I were married to her.

DumbAzz me gave them first shot ~2 weeks to buy our Joint for her Daughter, since she's wanting to move back by Mom. I mentioned to her the unusual move of having the Joint inspected pre-Sale - on my Nickle - so that the Buyer would have no surprises. So, her Beech Drama of yesterday was all faked interest in our House. She's still P.O.ed that a nice Neighbor Gal asked Da Wife to join her on a last minute Cruise to Honduras, instead of asking this Beech Extraordinaire.

Water off this Duck's Back, thanks to livin' now in Sober_ville.