Old 06-13-2015, 06:20 PM
  # 243 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Yo Bim ~

I never ask a Lady her age.

So, how old are you? OK, OK, so Sobriety didn't resolve my Genetically-determined Jerk_a_tude.

- Oops! This should be Bart Simpson -

Via Text, I hear our Open House today totally smoked! Great turnout that started right at the Opening Bell of 10 AM. More Showings scheduled on line for tomorrow.

Up here Helen Gone in the Rockies, it's been a fab day. Our Dog went nuts when he heard a Stranger wandering around on our Deck. Turns out it was a nice Couple interested in buying this Joint. They were early for an Appt., and we never got notice they were even stopping by. The Wifey half is also a Realtor. I gave them the House Tour, and she graciously told me I knew more than any Realtor ever could. I have been known to get pretty enthusiastic about stuff, now Sober. We'll hear from them in a few weeks either way.

Almost as much fun was this stunning Lightning Show that blew through from a 'safe' ~1.5 Miles away. Sat out on the Deck pictured up-Thread here, and watched in awe. Lightning zapping dry Pine Trees is never comforting, but whatcha gonna do? Thunder up here line-of-sight really smacks you in the Sternum, and is not the fav sound of our Pooch.

We hiked up Creek-side into Forest last logged >100 years ago. It's so dense and mossy, you'd think you're in Oregon somewhere. Stupor kewl!

Surrender to Sobriety this Weekend...

- 'Surrender' ~ Cheap Trick ~ Live