Old 06-13-2015, 05:47 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Morning folks.

LB - cool pix, was that flying over Norway/Sweden/Russia somewhere up in the Arctic Circle? Glad to hear you're back man!

Ruby - Oh dear. Sounds like things aren't getting better but going the other way with your husband. So sorry to hear it. It sucks. Sounds like you are really getting to the point of being overwhelmed with responsibilities. It's good you are able to talk about it here, and I hope your AA groups and meetings are also proving helpful. Keep working through it and keep focusing on doing what is best for you. I imagine you might have to make a tough decision soon - not fun, not easy, but sometimes necessary. Ugh! Hope you can find something nice to distract you and lighten your mood this weekend.

Like LB, I'm doing a bit of home inspecting here this AM. Some plants look good, others not so much. Reckon the next couple of weekends I am going to have to majorly overhaul the rooftop garden.

I had a local maid service clean my apartment when I was gone. She's great, but she always MOVES MY STUFF AROUND and there's always something I can't find upon returning. This time....it was (gasp) coffee filters! Why oh why did she hide my coffee filters! I'd already crafted a makeshift filter out of paper towels when I found them...crisis averted.