Old 06-13-2015, 05:31 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Well, we're up here at ~9,050' at our Mountain House, and Lovin' Life in clear Weather. Breezy - as always - and we can sit around w/Coffee while not having to leave the City House repeatedly for multiple Showings scheduled today.

A few Comparable Houses popped up on the Market suddenly, but are priced to make us look good in comparison. We'll take it. I'm a Free Market Dude, so we'll see if Folks vote with their Wallets, or with their Feet. To bad it takes Moving to motivate us to whip a House into pristine shape, eh?

Yah, the AV pops up a bit when I'm exhausted and frustrated in this whole House Sale/Strategizing Exercise, but I slam that MoFo back down like some 'Whac-A-Mole' Game in the Boardwalk Arcade. I just stop whatever frustrating thing I'm doing to go sit still for a bit until my thoughts straighten out. Being 17 months in as of this week makes it all easier.

A lil Homecoming Song is linked below for Da Brain_ster. A Drummer Pal backed Chuck Berry years ago. He didn't tour with a Band. No need. His Songs are that simple. As seen in this Vid, even famous Folk want to back ole Chuck. He just paid a few hundred bucks for the 'privilege' of playing with the legendary Chuck Berry. My Pal said he stuck his Cash for the night - always paid in advance - down one Boot, and kept an impressive Knife shoved down the other. Get on Stage. Get off. No fluff. Old School.

- 'Back In The USA' ~ Chuck Berry & Linda Ronstadt -