Old 06-11-2015, 10:24 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Verte
pray for strength

Hopping on this Sober Bus, with gratitude. Yes, ishallnotwant, wise words Weasel - wwW dot soberandpowerful dot com

AF, that crazy mom would have fit right in the city from where I just moved. While I do not verbally assault people, I did learn over the years to let my crazy hang out a bit more instead of keeping it all neatly packaged for myself. This proved beneficial during the various experiences in my last year of being sober.

When I first moved to my old neighborhood I ran to the local Walmart on a Friday evening for a much needed laundry thing. I slowly realized that I stuck out like a sore thumb as I walked past the hydraulically lifted and pumping cars and skirted hands-on-hips, staring and glaring eyes. In short order I learned that the only difference between the crazy around me versus within myself was that I was not sharing with others as much as others were with me - and sharing the crazy can be really fun as well as liberating.

After 10pm, my old part of the city became a psychological slumber party. I really miss going to my local pharmacy at night wearing pajamas and slippers, walking up and down the aisles and nodding hello to the other regulars.

Good times.

gettingsmarter, I shall write no bay-gon.

Let's do this sober thing! We've got it.