Thread: How to start?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Aislin

Epic fail - as my son would say. I have been bingeing again for the last few days. I don't know why I just always have a reason. I keep telling myself that I can stop I just don't want to at the moment but the thing is I DO want to.

I don't remember going to bed last night. My husband told me I was fine one minute and then suddenly crashed and was sick. I don't remember being sick.

Today I feel awful, I am jittery, keep getting waves of nausea and quite frankly want to go to bed but I can't I have things to do, so I am going about the day in a haze and counting down the hours until I can go to bed. I feel like this lot and it frightens me at how ill I feel and what I must be doing to my body but it almost a normal way to feel. I desperately want to get healthy again.

I don't think I will drink today because I feel so ill but what about tomorrow. It's friday, how can I NOT drink on a friday. My husband would not understand and would think I was being boring. I HATE how alcohol has taken over my life but I feel completely helpless to change it. Feeling depressed today