View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 04:30 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Starting day 35 right now. Five weeks! Just noticed I'm this is also post #1000 here. Geez, that's a lot of posting. I joined this forum in July 2013 and think I was at somewhere around 275 posts when I decided to sober up again on May 8, 2015. SR has made all the difference in my recovery this time and I thank each and every one of you for helping to keep me sober.

Work early again today. No other real plans for the day. I didn't sleep good again last night. That's two nights in a row. Not sure what's going on there, as sleep is usually not an issue for me when I'm not drinking. Maybe I'll go buy some bedtime tea of some sort when I get off work today.

AGAG -- congrats on six weeks! I was mainly drinking very cheap wine at home alone the last year or two, so the financial benefits of not drinking haven't been too great this time but I know it's definitely a motivating factor for many to sober up. Where are you thinking to travel to with your extra funds?

Hope to come home to lots of check-ins from my fellow Mayvens and I wish each and every one of you a happy and sober Thursday!