View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 10:32 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Yes the wellbutrin makes me jumpy. Coffee or anything else like that is multiplied by 10 with the wellbutrin. More anxious now, but at first it made me very edgy. When I first got on it six months ago I was one inch away from tearing someone's head off. Maybe I should try Cymbalta, it's got both kinds of antidepressant in it. I definitely need the energizing SNRI component.

Australia. I can't wait to get there someday. Seems awesome.

I watched Lost Brothers of Sudan, I think was the title? On HBO tonight. African refugees who come to the US. I loved Africa. That's where I want to be. I didn't go on any American millionaire trip either. We roughed it. It was awesome!! Anyway, decent movie especially if you don't know anything about that kind of thing.

The first thing I watched was The Judge. Robert Downy and Robert Duvall. Pretty intense.

If you want good binge watching I'm sure I can come up with a list. Dexter is fantastic (dark though). I loved True Blood, but you need to be open to vampire, werewolf, fairy stuff (if can get past that, it is a real show and hilarious. Campy though). 'True Detective' a perfect 10. Breaking Bad, incredible.

Comedy: 30 Rock. Ridiculously funny.

Went camera shopping today. I got energy back. Tough decision when you want an all around camera and not something for a specific task. I also want portability, tired of lugging big SLR type cams around. I could write a guide on them at this point.

Ok getting tired. Night.