View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 07:15 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Originally Posted by chanty View Post
Casey, I'm often here on my own, don't know why there are a lot of people in Aus with drinking problems!!! Anyhow, made it through the night. So very thankful to SR, and a bit proud of myself. The av started in the morning saying I should have a drink that night. It was tough, but made it through, by folding lots of washing and reading on here.
Yeah, there are a ton of Australians on SR but I think you and SansaS are the only ones actively posting on this class thread now. (I apologize if I missed someone else, don't know everyone's location obviously.) I'm proud of you too! You did the right thing coming in here and talking about it and by just not drinking period.

Always remember if the cravings get too bad in the middle of American night hours, you can always start an all new thread on the Newcomers board. That's probably the best way to get as many responses as possible if needed.

Once again, you're awesome! And if folding laundry helps keep you sober, you're always welcome to fold mine. That might be my least favorite household chore. Wonder how much postage to Australia and back would be...