View Single Post
Old 06-09-2015, 12:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

I just googled it and I can safely say that I will not be watching that. First up, from what I understand the true narcissist/psychopath does not see anything wrong with their actions, and does not seek help.

And is inherently evil from what I can deduce. Look at what I posted above and tell me how anyone could do that to another human being let alone their closest family. And that is just the tip of an iceberg.

In any case I do not see a crossover between the absolute depravity and destruction to others because of this condition, and entertainment. Pehaps for someone who hasn't suffered because of it there is.

I have though. By the way, I am not looking at this realisation through the eyes of a victim or with anger and frustration (as I stated in my OP). Although, I have spent the majority of my life feeling like that.

Furthermore: This realisation has absolutely been the biggest breakthrough for me in many years. Outside of some realisations of a more personal nature, it's been the biggest breakthrough in my life by far.

Knowing as I have a long time that for some reason my mother and to a lessor or equal degree my father were basically evil and I was not, was useful to know but left me feeling very much alone in this world.

I am incredibly grateful to other user's here who have pointed me in this direction. It's the answer I have been looking for, and the reason I have a path worn to doctors the past 15 years with signs of trauma.

And it's the same reason I was careering about the place taking all types of risks in looking for a cure or anything to make me feel better and take the edge off my life. My thread is about Maternal Narcissism.