View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 08:37 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Nelly1

Originally Posted by beachygirl View Post
Yep...I get it. I sat and stared at a bottle of Valium last night. I would never harm myself because I do have a spectacular life, and my death would devastate many, but I wanted the pain to stop. I am embarrassed to admit I even entertained the thought.

I also thought that if he is on this mission to let meth end his life I wish he would hurry up so I could mourn correctly. No one understands how I feel and my friends keep telling me he isn't worthy of my time. Perhaps not, but he once was...and I miss the hell out of him.
Yep that's the worst part; nobody wants to hear it. As soon as they hear "drug abuse" they write them off as a scumbag and tell you to move on or my favorite " better you know now before you have kids and a marriage" as if our years together and our engagement and planned wedding meant nothing and I should just get over it tomorrow, we've also lived together for three years.... I Wouldn't with going through this on my worst enemy.... But nobody truly understand your pain until they've loved a drug addict. A recovering addict who is a close family friend of mine told me that "some people in life hate the addicts, treat them like they should just die" and that's horrible to me, I love this person... Do I like him? No! But I certainly can't love him less because he found himself in a tough spot. . . I just dont know how to deal