Old 06-05-2015, 08:31 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

Good morning, y'all

Olive, I love the monochrome look, and a black & white combo is chic. I wish I could go around in all black but my skin tone is kind of pale for it. I recently tried some black & white outfits and I think I pulled it off. Anyway, sometimes I just really don't give a rip about the whole skin tone rules thing, lol.

Ken, good morning ahole?? Lmao. What a greeting. You aren't an ahole, but I think he might have been!

I got my plants all soaked down this morning. The tomatoes were looking wilted. Then I trampled two of my plants with my gigantic water hose They are fine, but I was upset for a minute. They are resilient

I got an email this morning about another work opportunity. Fingers crossed. I don't wanna blow this one

We're probably going to be getting an older SUV this weekend. Looking at a Honda and a Mazda. We need one for carrying the kayaks and the dogs, oh, and the groceries. The car just doesn't cut it anymore. Our doggie kids need better transportation

On my last cup of coffee. And then it's work, work, work for the rest of my day.