Old 06-05-2015, 08:17 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
zjw

i think what we need to be happy we already have inside of us. I think the world provides us with everything we need to be happy. No i did not say man provides us with this. I mean get out and look at what mother nature can provide we dont need more then that to be happy.

I lived in a place that was busy area etc.. and moved to a more country area. I couldnt be happier. I can only imagine living in a concrete jungle like dallas has to be taxing on ones nerves. No doubt some folks love that stuff great for htem i do not thrive in that kind of environment heck i barely survive!

I give a fair amt of credit to where i live now for healing me and getting me out of that pit i was in.

its true too all tv commericals in someway or another tell you how inadequate you are. it can be hard to not buy into the manipulation. I dont even watch tv anymore so its not an issue for me. We have to be careful what kinda worldly stuff we get wrapped up into. Some stuff can be just as much of a cancer as it can be a cure. Heck drinking on day one prolly seemed great then look how that turned out.