Old 06-05-2015, 07:27 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi all back in the late 1960's some colleges did huge studies on this. and found a ton of good stuff and then put some things in that did not make sense but gave them a better grant for more study.. so this is what I believe to be true.. My Pop Drank my Families before him Drank.. the Grand Mothers tried to stop a bunch for a long time.. but the damage was done.. I drink .. Linda is a closet drinker with pills.. Diane is a mean Drunk and Sandy is a screaming looney on why people drink and then privately drinks.. I have 25% of my counsins gone because of Drinking.. 5% have taken their own life.. 10% have problems with pills.. and 35% that will not admit to problems.. We are who we are because of our Families. yep bottom line Truth ... our Children reflect again who we were and are today.. Ivan Drinks Barry has married into a Jack Daniels Family and will become my Dad... no matter what I try to do.. and my Moose is such a nice Man... my Melanie is a Wine drinker... and sad.. drinker... they are in their 40's... here is a good piece on this reason why we are who we are.. love to all a Drinker a Sad Drinker.. and one that knows she has a problems stands tall and say s Stop Ardy Stop... and I listen...
A Systematic Review of Research on Children of Alcoholics ...
link.springer.com/.../10.1007%2Fs108...
Springer Science+Business Media
by S Park - ‎Cited by 2 - ‎Related articles
May 1, 2015 - A Systematic Review of Research on Children of Alcoholics: Their Inherent Resilience and Vulnerability. Sihyun Park,; Karen G. Schepp