Old 06-05-2015, 04:00 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  
Tang

Originally Posted by Weasel1966 View Post
Good luck nons! I had a good laugh coming into work to get to the gym. I recently had my car worked on at the dealer. They must have turned off the automatic settings for my lights. I was driving this morning around dawn so I figured if it was dark enough they would go on. Some guy passed me and screams out his window... "Turn your lights on A-hole!!!" Welp.... I turned them on and laughed saying yup.... I'm an Ahole alright! Then walking into the building I see someone walking in the distance to the same door I was headed for. He had on those funny bike riding clothes I have a tendency to bash. I thought who dresses these people? Ugh...... Turned out to be the president and CEO. Very nice guy. We walked in together and I thought wow... This guy has over $80 million in stock to his name. Wonder what that feels like. ..... Still wears funny clothes!!!!! At my desk and ready for the day. Fromadistance.... Need to check in!!!!
I wear those funny bike clothes when I bike...makes a huge difference for wind resistance.