Old 06-04-2015, 02:37 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
OCDDan

Hi Serper,
You described my situation pretty good, I just got my forth dwi, might be getting weekends in jail, I've been doing crazy hookups almost daily (it get's expensive) I got a young lady pregnant (she's 21, I'm 57) and she's getting her abortion tomorrow. I got all drunk and screwed up, called in sick and was forced into the employee assistance program, was drug tested, mentally evaluated, the shrinks basically removed my brain, played with and it and put it back. I can't even say what the worst thing I have going on is, but just imagine what is the worst possible thing that can happen to someone is, and I'm partially responsible for that, the guilt is overwhelming. so just be happy life is boring, I might like to trade places with you.. oh yeah, I found out yesterday that my hardship license is gone once my case in court is final, so I'll have at least 2 years w/o a license and there's a law in NY that provides lifetime revocation of driving privileges with a five year waiver for repeat offenders (if your lucky they waive it after 5 years) I have to drive to other cities to perform my job so this is becoming more of a problem now. oh well, I'm not dead or in jail