View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
Incontrol15

Good day for me on the front of anxiety.
I suffer anxiety mostly because I look at all the possible outcomes then I get hung up on the worst case scenarios. Mostly on the issues that mostly have not so great outcomes. I never realized I did that actually until my therapist pointed it out. I always saw myself as a half glass full kinda person.

Well today I had a potentially devastating event that caused a metric arse ton of anxiety. Well I was able to dig further and learned that it's not as horrible as I thought it could be.

Before I would avoid the issue. I'm waaaay over that. I've been avoiding problems for the past two years and now I have a steamy mess because of it. Avoidance blows. No more for me.

Today I charged head on and eliminated a bunch of anxiety. Just like that. Boom! Afterwards it was enlightening for me. I suddenly recognized that I was worried about the worst case scenario and was experiencing a good amount of anxiety as a result. All for nothing really. Well...could of been if I didn't charge right in and address it.

Either way...good day for me. Enlightening.
I am healing.