Old 06-03-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

It is the end of day fifty eight for me. What a miserable depressing day. I really don't like this sort of weather. I am a sun type of guy. At least the fire is roaring and the cats are keeping me company. Mind you I wouldn't want to be outside either. Business first as usual.

Physically I am good. I am tired, but that is to be expected. I had fatigue from around 14:00 today. I drank way too much coffee and did not eat lunch. I did have a big dinner and some ice cream to spoil myself. No sign of the headache yet.

Mentally I am great. I actually spent most of my day knuckling down to work. It helps to keep busy and the weather was too miserable to smoke that often.

Emotionally I am stable. I had a bad patch from lunchtime on. It got better once I got home and could just choose something that I want to do to take my mind off of things.

The news this side of the world is rather depressing. Inflation; FIFA and the usual corruption crock. Even the stock market has closed negative for the last twelve days in a row. Not much positive going on in the news. Mind you the international news is not that cheery either.

It is days like these that I have to remind myself - I have all my fingers and all my toes. I have my faculties; health and sobriety. It may not seem so much, but there is no monetary value that can be attached to any of those items.

The cats are here, the fire is stoked. It is getting late and my pillow is calling.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB