View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:10 AM
  # 554 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Bacon, here. Breakfast Of Champions. Well, of this '-pion' anyway...

Poached Eggs on Toast. Coffee strong enough to reanimate The Dead.

Met with our Realtor-Of-Choice yesterday who I met at the Dog Park, and he was impressed with our 'Staging Lite' progress thus far. I completely tore down my Studio-quality Sound System. I moved it all to this long, low, lean Danish Unit we've had fo evah. The Realtor is bringing over another piece to complement it, and some Patio Furniture. Everything we have is Out West. I put this 1/2 Floor Railing back up, after painting it and all Stair Railings a crackled Bronze. It's about 6' wide. It's to keep Wee Bastids from plunging off a 3' drop in the Kitchen to the Family Room Floor. I figgered out this trick way to use some macho Threads in the back of the Big Screen TV to hold the TV onto this Railing. Looks pretty kewl, actually, but maybe you have to be here...

I removed an unused Toaster Oven Bracket from under a Kitchen Cab back in a corner. When it doubt, whip it out. Going Minimalist for Showings that start in about ~1.5 weeks. I want up a Sign that says 'Available Soon' to crank interest from Looky-Loos, and that goes up a week from today. We disappear to our under-utilized Mountain House the Weekend after this to allow unlimited Showings. A Pal's Neighbor in a Town nearby had ~2 dozen Showings in 1 Weekend. My kinda Housing Market Insanity...

I'm forking over $350- myself for a full Inspection this Friday. I see it as a Confidence-builder that will allow Folks to see this Joint's in as good a condition as we claim it is. Also, I'm keen on having the Furnace checked out thoroughly, and other Systems verified.

Da Wife has cleaned off the Porch, and Vehicles disappear to the Street here in a bit to allow Exterior Pix. Joint's looking good in flattering Overcast around just now...

Nice to hear of your meritorious Meeting, Mec. If anyone doubted you'd shine, it wasn't anyone here.