Old 06-03-2015, 07:26 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by greeteachday View Post
I would have hoped, Zoso, that you'd be spending the pre-surgery time practicing toe typing, or nose typing. Geeeeeez.

Seriously, I know it is a huge loss to not have your guitar and your golf...I'd be pretty upset about losing the summer too. But I guess the good side it that hopefully you will be able to relax a bit in the sun, listen to some excellent music and practice slowing down the pace a bit.

Prayers and good thoughts for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! (and no repeat of the past winter in 2016!)
The one decision I've made is during my convalescence, I'm going to read more technical stuff. Usually when I get home from work, the last thing I want to think about is technical stuff. However, since I'm going to be "out of the game" for a while, I need to keep my brain sharp.

As far as music goes, I'm seeing Rush twice before my surgery -- once in Montreal, and then two nights later in Boston, and I can't wait.

Thank you for all your kind words and well wishes. You've got me for another 3 weeks, so until I go under the knife, I'll continue to do what I do.