View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 08:54 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
SlickRick07

Originally Posted by Venecia View Post
Some rough stuff in your life. It's awful to be hurt by someone you trusted. Been there.

You may not be OK at this very moment. But this very moment won't last forever. OK is definitely within your reach. You're among friends here, Rick.
I appreciate it. I haven't felt okay since the day I found out. I remember the day I found out I went to her apartment to confront her. After hold her crying all those nights she refused to see me. It was bad for a long time until it was a little better. I thought about killing myself for a long time. Not for her, but just b/c of how my life had turned out. I had taken in so much sadness and hurt. So, I sought help, and was told I didn't have an issue. I'm not among anyone. The only reason I came here was b/c I have no one in real life. There really isn't anything for anyone to say.

Originally Posted by ScottFromWI View Post
We are here to listen, and we care. Alcohol definitely does not care though, and it will keep you from getting many of the things you desire.
The only thing I desire is to know what it feels like for someone to love me. Thats something I've never felt before.

Anyway, take care to both of you, god bless and good luck in your journey.