View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 02:26 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

I just read the thread too, some great points were brought up.

63 people relapsing or dropping out since the start of this class is shocking to me, but it does bring into perspective of how tough this is. I relapsed 3 times previous. The thing is guys, we will never know in early recovery when the blasted AV will fire up hard. I was reading today about never stopping improving your life, don`t settle with destination disease (being too comfortable in your current situation). We may be comfortable today, but what about tomorrow? Keep on discovering ways improve our sober life so that we can never see ourselves back to where we were in our darkest days. For that reason alone, SR is a life line for sure.

Keep it up everyone. I decided not to go to the store, so no smokes for me! I may as well quit today. I will pop into walmart and grab some nicotine patches on my way home from soccer -aka football as you guys like to call it over there. My trash tv show is on tonight, so that will be fun! Not drinking today, and smoking, well thats another story....to be continued.