View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 08:12 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
Grateful11

Hey everyone! I'm on jury duty all week which is creating twice as much work as far as lesson planning. I dont mind the actual serving but it is making me anxious not knowing where I will be each day until the last minute.

Scooter - yes my commute is soooo different now. I do appreciate every minute of this nicer weather (although it was freezing here yesterday!)

Rah - So great to hear from you. I can relate to everything you said also. We all share the same issue and we cant do this alone so stick around and let us help you get back on your feet. I believe you can do this.

Choobie - amaze. I am jealous of your hip hop dance troupe. You must be in great shape! I used to teach hip hop and other dance classes. Miss it so much, ive been taking a cardio funk class which is so fun and terrific exercise.

London-your trip sounded wonderful, glad you feel rested!

Determined - I would just be careful because there is the tiniest percentage of alcohol in NA beer. Ive read its the same amount you would find in fruit juice but most of us would moderate the juice intake. If it works for you then enjoy. Im playing around with some fun mocktails to help me get through summer.

Ultra-how is the training going? How do you have enough energy to run that far? Thanks for the inspiring posts.

Pink-how is the new garden? Any Mavis sightings?

Grateful to be sober.