View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 10:30 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Solarion

Actually got out to the gym this morning, for the first time in about a month. I think the gym-talk in this thread helped.

Stocked up my freezer and pantry for the next two weeks. Returned some Kindle books to undo some recent overspending.

Was a little nervy and sobby earlier, maybe from exercise/heat/money stress, but am feeling okay now. Remembered the bell calling us to present awareness so I stopped to calm down, breathe slowly and appreciate the panorama of greenery beyond the shopping centers, and the big blue sky full of white clouds, and slowed down to appreciate some flowers of various colors on the way home.

Feeling better now and will lie down for a little bit next. Might mow another part of the yard to add to my accomplishments for the day.

Edit: And I'm back up -- still within the post-editing window! It really only takes about 5 or 10 minutes of lying down for my head and system to reset most of the time. I recommend it. I think Thomas Edison did something similar when he was working on projects.