View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 12:02 PM
  # 480 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Evening all,

Well it is the end of day fifty four for me. It has not been easy today. More on this later. Business first.

Physically I am good. My body is a little sore from the manual labor. It is all good. I am quite tired. Hopefully I have a good nights rest. The headache faded and stayed away for the rest of the day. I had a good appetite today and ate well. I also had quite a bit of ice cream and a bit of chocolate.

Mentally I am great. My thinking has been utilized more on the creative side today. It is quite fulfilling to get the tile pattern right, but I am enjoying it.

Emotionally I am fair.

My AV was very persistent today. I really battled it for a long time. The L from HALT really got to me. Even just trying to keep busy was not much of a help today. I ended up just watching some mindless movie in the TV. That seemed to help.

The tiling on the patio is almost done. I have five more tiles to lay and then I can start the edging. I think I have a good chance of finishing the patio off completely tomorrow. I think that might just be the sense of accomplishment I need to see. Something that I have done with my own hands.

Well the cats are here. Early start for me tomorrow - got to see the start of the comrades marathon.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB