View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 05:35 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
AugustWest11

Originally Posted by Debbie329 View Post
AW......I see a psycharist to address my anxiety issues and a medical doctor for my physical issues.....they both write me prescriptions. With medication my anxiety issues are controlled enough to enable the abstinence of alcohol. SR helps w the maintenance.
I'm fully aware I need both. Problem is I would have thought he could have done something until I found a shrink. The place that came highly recommended to me was full and not accepting new patience.

I am petrified of this s**thole of a city & am not just gonna pick a place out of the phone book. He couldn't have referred someone ?? Not to mention offer any relief for the obvious physical pain I was in since I had tears in my eyes ??

Sorry don't mean to be so full of anger but this guy was an absolute tool and talked for less than 15 to say ohh you need a shrink & I don't help with chronic pain.

Could have said that last weeks visit. Again excuse me, my spasms are killing me & nerves are shot. I need to save the little meds I have to take care of mom during the day ..

Dennis

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sober Recovery