View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 02:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AugustWest11

Addiction is a Strange Beast

Once your labeled or admit to any kind of addiction to the medical community; your treated like dirt !!!

It's interesting to me b\c it has always wierd'ed me out b\c no matter what drug or chemical I've ever used or put into my body; I never became addicted or would abuse anything else but alcohol. Yet the medical community sees you've admitted to being an alcoholic they refuse to prescribe anything that would help out of fear of abuse.

After 6 years. Of pain management; not once did I abuse nor sell my pills; but yet b\c of my honesty about my trouble w\ alcohol & the bad apples in Baltihell I have been refused any assistance. Oh except for when I was hospitalized for my seizure.

I'm disgusted, aggravated, & angered by the ignorance of the medical profession here. Rather scared how they can help me if they are not willing to address my pain issue or anxiety issues.

When I said something about at least writing me a prescription until I find suitable help for my anxiety; my "doctor" said just go to the er !?!?! This is after the er has told me to STOP coming just b\c of panic attacks.

The USA health care system is funked !!!!!

Dennis

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Sober Recovery