View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 12:47 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

Well it is the end of day fifty one for me. I am sitting here sharing the bed with the cats in a cinnamon infused room. I have put three sticks into the humidifier on the fireplace. Smells like heaven. Business first.

Physically I am good. I had a little bit of fatigue on the way home, but that has passed. I am feeling pleasantly tired. I expect I shall have another good nights sleep. I had a headache earlier on that has now passed. My appetite was good today. Full breakfast, lunch and dinner. So all is good on this side.

Mentally I am ok. I did not have much work to keep me occupied. I spent much of my day reading posts here on SR and talking sh*t with my smoking buddy. Not much of a mental thing I know, but it was great for my personal interaction skills.

Emotionally I m fine. I had my moments, but they were few and far between.

The AV didn't bug me too much today. I am grateful for that. I didn't do any tiling today. I just felt like a lazy day for a change. It happens and I grabbed it with both hands. Perhaps part of me is procrastinating now that the renovations are coming to an end and I don't want to let go of it. I am going to have to start thinking about a new project in the mean time.

I was waiting for a broadcast from parliament this evening where some minister is supposed to explain what the president has to pay back for his new mansion. The broadcast was canceled. Surprise. The broadcast will now take place tomorrow. We wait with bated breath.

Well I am going to try for an early night.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB