View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 03:03 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
paulokes

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
I'd see a doctor about this. I have diminished circulation to my toes/feet. My doctor referred me for ultrasound testing on my legs to check my circulation. It could be any number of things but I'd rather know than not know and be able to do something about it.
Gut feel is poor circulation is a good candidate. I used to be a big fan of meditating crossed legged on the floor...have had to bin this now as my legs go to sleep for 10 minutes! The chair beckons now and enlightenment will have to wait till next time around

Hands and arms often tingle and I havea pressure spot on one of my feet that flares up from time to time. People often remark my hands are very cold and I've started a swimming/sauna routine recently and my skin gets noticeably flushed with temperature extremes.

Booked with the doctor again on Saturday. The did a whole raft of blood tests two years ago and found nothing, and a lumbar MRI last year same outcome. I have an unrelated condition called Neurofibromatosis that might play a part.

Oh, and I smoke...that probably doesn't help

Thanks for replies all, just being open and venting I suppose. Things have taken a noticeable dive since I stopped drinking which is frustrating, but that's ok.

P