Thread: It's time.
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 11:48 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
zjw

go easy on yourself too you got a lot on your plate with the benzos and the drinking.

I mean obviously move forward at the pace that works best for you. But be careful not to charge forward to fast it can back fire.

being gone for 10 hours is hard when you need to eat a certain way. I did a road trip to florida a couple years back and took 40+lbs of bananas with me. I eat a lot of bananas and its not always easy to find quick easy sources of food when all you eat is fruits and veggies and a few other things. But I found the challenge exciting in a bizzarre kinda way.

But i know the drill for the last almost 4 years i've been on some eating plan or another and it almost always involves taking my food with me wherever i go.

heck i showed up at my grand parents house with my own food and utensils they told me was wierd. I said look I eat a certain way for a reason call me wierd if you like but it works for me. Its another case like with my wifes father thinking its insane that i juice beets why with all that sugar in them. My grandfather an MD mind you thought i was strange. But then eh's the one on cholesterol meds and i'm the one that beat that game and run a zillion miles all the time so whatever. Maybe i'm wierd but it works.