Thread: The fantasy
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2015, 04:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
grocerease

The fantasy

I have some friends visiting in a few months... some are normies, others are not but never push me to drink if I don't want to and we hang out sober all the time. The funny thing is when I imagine us grilling out or going to the beach I realize I have fantasies about getting really drunk and having a blast. However, if I think about what would happen...spend loads of money on booze, not eat, ramble on about pointless crap, not remember much, pee so much I get extremely dehydrated, be annoying and loud, wake up feeling like crap all day and be irritable. Then I think about what I COULD make happen... grill some great burgers and brats, play some cards, listen to great music, have meaningful conversation, remember everything we talk about, drink plenty of water and feel hydrated, wake up and be excited to go do things with my wonderful friends! When I switch the fantasy to a sober one it looks so much better. Just something I was thinking of earlier today. I will just keep the sober fantasy going strong.