Thread: Day 1
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2005, 07:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Maria83

Congrats on admitting your problem! I have to disagree with your comment as far as telling your dealer not to sell to you anymore that wont work. If they are a friend and still selling most likely they are using them selves so if your around them u'll use again. If they aren't a friend and just a dealer they are going to sell to you and disregard what you asked them to because they want their $$ and they don't give a **** about you. I have been down that road before except I wasn't doing coke all the time. I never really became addicted to it to the point I was doing it every day but what was once just a weekend thing became a weekend thing a couple times a during the week. I had friends who lost weight while doing coke but I actually gained like you stated. I ended up spending half of my pay checks on coke and the worse feeling in the world was after you ran out you got the shakes and you nose starting to run and then after you go through that little period your nose starting to stuff up. It's a really bad addiction, expensive as hell, and the **** doesn't last long. (I switched to pain meds. after I went through my coke stage) None of it is worth it. Keep posting and I can def. relate your not alone!