View Single Post
Old 05-23-2015, 03:09 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
TheCrimsonKing

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
You're determined to get into a fight here tonight I guess CK?

You have a poor attitude towards women, but I guess you're young.

Things and people never filled the void in me CK.

I had better results trying to heal my void, working on me, really accepting the responsibility of being an adult-and learning to see people as people and not just a means to an end, y'know?

D
Hi Dee,

I appreciate your opinion and I also appreciate that we all think differently.

"You have a poor attitude towards women, but I guess you're young."

I'm wondering why the shaming language? Can you explain why you are shaming me here?

I was being totally honest. This is part of my problem with alcholol. I'm actually starting to see that I can't stand to be alone...despite the fact that I scream for my own space......and I'm starting to see that I use dating/ relationships to fill that void......for me it's a good thing to recognise that....

How do I have a poor attitude towards women?

I have a lot of sisters and I would say I have a good relationship with all of them. With a lot of respect and love. I work with several women and I have two "under my wing" (for want of a better expression). I also have a lot of women in my social circle and I seem to have no problem at all with them.....my objective in all of my circles (social and professional) is respect and good emotions...

so, again I fail to understand your shaming language.

Is it my attitude towardas dating? I don't lie to any woman....so? do our "rules" to relationships conflict?

it's possible that your acting like a white knite and only seeking approval.......like a lot of posts no? please agree with what I say a lot of post scream...

Will you delete this?